Career vacancy – European Channel Sales Manager
We are looking to recruit a European Distribution Sales Manager to develop opportunities and grow our sales of our Synthetic materials for Dry Toner, Indigo and Labels solutions through the European Distributor channels.
If you are experienced in this industry and have experience selling to these channels and motivated to “make things happen” then this could be the right fit for you. You will be trained and selling the best solutions in the market with collateral and other marketing support.
If you are an individual who hits the ground running, and is not afraid of getting in front of customers you will no doubt deliver results! This is a major opportunity for the right individual to join our team and continue our growth together.
If you are interested in becoming part of our team email – email@example.com with your CV and covering letter.
MAIN PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF THE JOB:
• To grow the Distribution network for KC products across all business sectors
• To deliver the agreed Sales Budget for the agreed territory.
• To implement a sales strategy to develop key accounts and to win new Business
• To meet or exceed sales targets as agreed with your line manager
POSITION IN ORGANISATION
Reports To: Sales Director UK & Europe
Responsible For: Europe: Sales within agreed product ranges
Budget Responsibilities: Deliver the agreed top line sales number in each fiscal year
• Experience of selling into the Dry Toner Distribution Synthetic market.
• Experience of direct end-user sales and selling through and managing Distributors selling Value added solutions in the European market.
• Experience in Sales & Business Development and key account management
DUTIES AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Working with existing customers to grow business
• This includes expanding their customer base push/pull selling and broadening our product sales to them
• Proactively developing marketing programs unique to each customer to support their growth
• Support new product development with marketing intelligence
• Support effective pricing through competitive pricing information
• Trade show support
• Drive collateral and marketing product development
• To develop and implement a sales strategy for growth and revenue generation and profit contribution and to meet business objectives
• To work closely with the KC internal and external sales teams to develop existing accounts and also win new business to meet or exceed sales targets
• To strategically seek opportunities to further increase the market share and new markets, technologies and business opportunities
• To analyse and report on sales figures and performance
• To undertake sales budgeting and forecasting activities
• To interpret and adapt the product offering, with other departments, to customer requirements in order to understand, anticipate and meet their needs
• To build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the company’s quality image
• To co-ordinate sales activities with the other departmental managers
• Communicate effectively with all staff; encouraging staff involvement and recognising individual contributions.
• Develop their skills and those of their staff by encouraging an environment that supports staff development. Providing staff with relevant constructive feedback on performance and tackling any performance issues with 100% honesty.
• Manage change effectively by communicating vision and rationale. Managers will engage and facilitate staff to work collaboratively to achieve change
The Company has a Health and Safety Policy, which outlines its responsibilities as an employer, and the responsibilities of its employees in respect of health and safety. All employees need to be aware of this policy and comply with its content.
Quality is an integral part of the company’s mission to deliver innovative products, service, quality and partnership. All members of staff are responsible for operating and promoting the development of quality standards and procedures, and actively improving the quality of services over time. The Company’s Quality Policy is documented in the Quality and Procedures Manual.
Comprehensive understanding of the print market
Experience in Sales & Business Development
To undertake training and development activities as required and taking responsibility for own personal development, in line with agreed Performance and Development Reviews.