145HHF… Think outside of the “Lightbox”
The perfect solution for estate agents’ windows
A speciality synthetic film for dry toner digital colour presses, delivers a durable long-lasting option to paper.
A double-sided polyester, with high anti-static properties coated with a diffusion layer for optimum balance between translucence to enable light impact and whiteness to retain good daylight contrast.
Light microns for better compatibility with desktop dry toner colour or mono laser printers.
Special Deal save 40%, contact your sales rep or e-mail us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits over paper:
- Excellent water/damp resistance
- longer Lasting
- No risk of brown damp edges
- No need to laminate
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Tear resistant
- Consistent performance
- Excellent toner bonding
- Diffusion layer for better image impact
- Available in A4, A3 and SRA3
- For dry toner digital presses only
- 145microns / 200gsm
- Matt translucent
- Printable both side